Thursday 2 September 2010

My film for 26 Seconds

On Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 22 September my film, Uruguay vs. Ghana will be shown at the Sanctum Soho Hotel as part of the 26 and IVCA project, 26 seconds. 

Regular readers may notice Uruguay vs. Ghana is clearly not the film about drag racing I said I was going to make in this post here. Don’t worry, Against The Clock is still going ahead, I just haven’t finished filming Nigel’s progress through the 2010 Nationals.

I did try a 26 second cut of the footage I’d shot with Rich, but it became pretty clear as my subject is Nigel Holland, drag racer and not drag racing, the format was suitable to tell his story.

Instead I’m entering a film about the last minutes of the controversial 2010 World Cup semi-final. Come along and have a look if you like.

 

Posted via email from the antigob

No comments: